We are now looking for you who want to be part of TePe's extended dental team and strengthen our vision "To bring healthy smiles for life, by inspiring good oral health". We strive to raise the awareness about preventive dental care and interdental cleaning. We are proud to say that our products contribute to better oral health, thereby improving life quality for people all over the world. Here you can play an important role!
As TePe's ambassador, you will work together with our experienced Key Account Managers and Sales Representatives to create awareness and spread knowledge about TePe, our work and our products. To succeed in this, you have the support of your own mentor and the entire rest of the TePe family.
The assignment includes:
• Attending trade fairs and congresses
• Participating in the recording of instructional videos/laying voice over
• Translating Sales/Marketing/Dental material
• Lecturing within the responsible region
We are looking for you who:
• Are a clinically active dental hygienist or dentist in one of the Nordic countries; Sweden, Finland, Norway, or Denmark. Preferably you have at least five years of dental experience.
• Are fluent in your local language and speak and understand English fluently. We also prefer that you understand spoken Swedish.
• Have experience from working with TePe's products in your clinical work and already recommend us today.
• Have experience from working with education and/or presentations in some form.
To thrive in the role, we believe that you are curious, social, and communicative. You value professionalism and feel strongly about spreading knowledge about preventive dentistry and better oral health.
The assignment is on a consulting basis and takes place via your own company or via Frilans Finans. We believe that it requires about 10-15 hours of work per month.
As the goal is to strengthen our local presence, we are primarily looking for you who are active in the following areas:
Sweden: Umeå, Luleå, Östersund or Sundsvall
Finland: Helsinki or Oulu
Denmark: Aarhus, Odense or Kolding
Norway: Oslo, Tromsö, Bergen or Trondheim
Interested? Apply for the role via TePe´s career page. Selection is ongoing. For questions, please contact Susanne Svensson, Dental Field Sales Manager Nordic, via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application and getting to know more about you!